17/09/2014 - 19/09/2014
Adelaide, SA, Australia
The Enviro’14 conference has the theme, Pathways for better business, making it an event for industry, government and the environmental sectors to gather and shape policy, and progress on sustainable enterprise.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jonathon Trent – OMEGA Project Scientist, NASA Ames Research Centre
- Richard J. Pope – Vice President, ARCADIS, New York
- Benjamin Hewett – SA Government Architect & Executive Director of the Office for Design and Architecture SA
- Dr Felicity-ann Lewis – President ALGA, Mayor of Marion
- Jon Dee – Founder & MD DoSomething!, Founder Planet Ark
Over three days, attendees will participate in professional development workshops and technical tours; concurrent streams across energy, waste, water and clean air; facilitated one-on-one meetings with keynotes and sponsors; and networking opportunities with researchers, government, business leaders and policy makers.